Ladoos are an iconic Indian sweet dish that are most commonly prepared and served during festival celebrations and other happy occasions. People make and distribute Ladoos in order to spread the joy with their loved ones. Ladoos are small, ball-shaped sweets that can be made with a wide range of ingredients. Also alternatively written as Laddus, these sweet round treats are known to melt-in-the-mouth with every bite. For a lot of people, Ladoos are the most beloved sweet among all.
Among the many iterations of the humble Ladoo, the Wheat Ladoo recipe is one of the simplest yet full of deliciousness. This easy preparation of Ladoos can be made with minimal kitchen ingredients. Using a high quality wheat flour like AASHIRVAAD Atta can give you the best results. Click to find AASHIRVAAD 5kg Atta price in your city and bring home the right ingredient for your recipe. AASHIRVAAD Atta price 5kg is an affordable and authentic product for every Indian home. This recipe can also be made in very little time which makes Wheat Ladoos the perfect choice to make on short notice.
When you have guests over, or simply wish to prepare a sweet treat for your family, trust this amazing Wheat Ladoo recipe to create magic. Whole wheat atta, ghee and sugar are ingredients that can always be found in every regular kitchen. Therefore, this quick and easy Wheat Ladoo recipe can be a saviour when needed.
Ladoos with Whole Wheat Flour Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: North Indian
- Preparation Time: 25mins
- Servings: 10
Ladoos with Whole Wheat Flour Recipe Ingredients
- AASHIRVAAD Atta – 120gm
- AASHIRVAAD Svasti Pure Cow Ghee – 60gm
- Sugar – 40gm
- Cardamom Powder – ½ Tsp
How to make Ladoos with Whole Wheat Flour Recipe
- Grind the sugar into a fine powder and keep it aside for use later.
- Dry roast AASHIRVAAD whole wheat atta in a kadai on a low flame.
- Stir slowly and regularly in order to ensure the atta is evenly roasted.
- As the atta changes its colour to golden brown and acquires a pleasant aroma, add the ghee to the kadai.
- Mix well and continue to roast this mixture of atta and ghee for 4-5 minutes.
- Taste the mixture to make sure there is no raw taste and take the kadai off the flame.
- It is now time to add the sugar and cardamom powder to the roasted atta and ghee mixture.
- Once you have added the powdered sugar to the mixture, mix it well to ensure there are no lumps formed. Mix well until the sugar is completely absorbed into the atta and ghee mixture.
- Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes before taking small lumps and shaping them into Ladoos.
- If the mixture is too dry, you can add some ghee to make it more pliable.
- Shape your Ladoos and serve.
Helpful tip: It is important to use fresh whole wheat atta in order to make sure your Wheat Ladoos taste perfect and not bitter. Also, adding cardamom powder not only enhances the aroma of your Wheat Ladoos but also subtly enhances their taste. You can also garnish your Wheat Ladoos with raisins, cashews or almonds. Place one of your preferred garnish on top of the Ladoo to make them look more attractive.