The refrigerator has become an essential appliance in every household. It is because of its usage to store perishable food items. There are many types and models of refrigerators from which you can choose and they have distinct features.
If you are in search of LG LRFWS2200S or any other French door modeled refrigerator, you will get it in LES Specialists de l’Electromenager. It is a company that sells different brands of home appliances that are manufactured locally in Quebec. Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, freezer, etc. of many brands and features are some of the electronic appliances you can purchase.
Side-by-side refrigerators are those that have a pair of doors opening out sideways. There are no separate compartments for the fridge and freezer. 2/5th on left is used as a freezer and 3/5th on right is used as a fridge.
Advantages of a side-by-side refrigerator
- They are large in space but fit for small areas – This type of fridge generally has a huge capacity of about at least 22cubic feet.
- They have a variety of useful features – You can find this dual door refrigerator in different popular designs and styles. They also come in different sizes. One of the features might include a water dispenser and ice dispenser attached to it from outside.
- You can conveniently access both the fridge and freezer – The fridge and freezer are not divided into different compartments. Unlike in the bottom or top freezer, you will not have to bend to have access to either of the two compartments. This makes the storing of food items easy.
- It has small doors – They have small doors that open out sideways which do not require a lot of space unlike the bottom and top freezer.
Disadvantages of a side-by-side refrigerator
- It is a costly setup – It is more costly than the bottom freezer. If you are looking for cubic feet capacity per dollar that you spend, you will get more freezer capacity for lesser value in the bottom or top freezer. The cost also depends on the size, style, added features, and other factors.
- It is large – Along with huge capacity, it has a large size that can be difficult to fit in if you have a small kitchen space.
- It has abundant shelves – You might not be able to fit large items or storage utensils because of incorporated numerous shelves.
The side-by-side refrigerator has both pros and cons attached to it. Therefore, before purchasing it, keep these into consideration.